Friday, June 12, 2009

Africa I Hear Your Sounds and I Am Humbled by My Own Fragile State of Being

Africa I sing for you.
I am fierce and you can't stop me. I am the lions roar I am the ghost in the desert unknown yet foretold.
I feel the day the heat on my skin and I breathe in the equality of being.
Sunset delivers a magnitude of unlimited heartbeats sunshines that do not pass beyond this heartbeat of mine. Dark on light evenings that upon a miracles call do somehow mysteriously last sublime.
I hear the roar I see the beast I understand it's prey and the very need of it. I am the ghost of all.
Majestic colors that meet the clouds calling out loud above the landscape where the whole entire world's singing can indeed sadly helplessly fall.
I am humbled I give in and although my own life if not lasting I do somehow beneath the dawning accept my own end because of its sheer magnificence I accept how fragile we are.
Ahh the puma calling out loud I embrace the dawns coming overlooking the land I am high on its magnitude and I am ohh so touched by it solace when I choose to stand still.
Give me life will you? Give me one more second to take it all in let me embrace the freedom of its very sovereign -hood
Trees on the landscape Africa abounds if we understand just how fragile it is. Seeing our own being our very own lives ohh so tempestuous within its fragile yet powerful sounds.
So dear fragile Africa continue to call out despite your unheard rounds. I want to tell you how sorry I think of you a lot within your struggle and time losBy Kathy Ostman-Magnusent.

No comments:

Post a Comment